I hope you enjoyed The New Partner. It was originally on this blog many years ago but I re-wrote around half of it as I was never quite happy with where it was going. Yes I could have done a lot more with it but then it would have ended up far longer and I wanted it to be on here as a short story. Thank you to those who left likes, that means a lot to me, and feel free to comment or chat with me. I’m really not so scary unless I have a paddle in my hand. 😉
I’m enjoying writing fiction again, I have done some over the years but nothing with the kink elements I so enjoy to write about. Most recent writing has been essays for a degree I am currently working on part-time which does not always, read hardly ever, allow for much creativity . This was a nice change and I’m finding a lot of ideas are now flowing again for other stories.
The big difference I am finding returning to writing is it’s much more difficult to write the very short flash fiction I was producing before. So, it really will be a lucky dip as to what comes next but anything that gets too long will be broken into parts.
I thought I was no longer interested in writing these types of stories but I guess the old adage is true – you can take the girl out of the kink but not the kink out of the girl.
tl;dr – the creative juices are once again flowing.
Something completely unrelated – One thing that made me laugh today:
I can’t remember how I ended up on this site Online Booty Call. Now I’m not in need of a booty call (well maybe just a little) and not that I am making any judgements, good luck to those of you in need of/into the booty call, however the Booty Call Commandments at the bottom of the site are what caught my eye and gave me a good laugh today. The ones that made me laugh the most are in bold below. I’ll post them here but go have a look as the pics attached to each also gave me a laugh, especially number ten.
- Thou shalt get out before the sun rises
- Thou shouldest never ask “can we see each other from now on?”
- Thou shalt never greet me in public – neither shouldest thou comment on my facebook page
- Thou shalt not request advanced plans
- Thou shalt kiss anything except my mouth
- Thou shalt scream my name often
- If someone comest over while thou art here, thou art my cousin from out of town
- Thou shalt not ask me to walk thee to thy car. Don’t thou knoweth what it looketh like?
- There shall be no “pillow talk”
- Thou shalt refrain from referring to our activities as “love making“